Announcements‎ > ‎

Toronto Trip Information

MARK YOUR CALENDAR! The final payment of $270 ($278 ONLINE) is due 2/14. Please be timely with this payment.

Please review the documentation needs for leaving the country.

Online payments can be made here


The requirements for crossing the US/ Canadian border is as follows:

A US Passport


If you are under the age of 19, an original or certified copy of a birth certificate AND a photo ID.

More details below


Identification requirements for U. S. citizens and permanent residents

If you are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, you must carry proof of citizenship such as a passport, birth certificate, a certificate of citizenship or naturalization, a U.S. Permanent Resident Card, or a Certificate of Indian Status along with photo identification. If you are a U.S. permanent resident, ensure you carry proof of your status such as a U.S. Permanent Resident Card.


U.S. children under age 19 arriving by land or sea* from contiguous territory and traveling with a school group, religious group, social or cultural organization, or sports team, may present an original or copy of his or her birth certificate, a Consular Report of Birth Abroad, a Naturalization Certificate, or a Canadian Citizenship Card.

American Citizens 19 and over require a valid passport.

As the group director, I need to collect the following information from each person to create a trip manifest to present to the border agents if/when requested.

·        A list of the students on the trip, and the primary address, phone number, date of birth, place of birth, and name of at least one parent or legal guardian for each child

Please fill out this form to enter student information into the manifest.  

·        I will also need a certified (notarized) statement from the legal guardian of each child granting permission to take said child across the border. 

TJ Rizzo,
Dec 11, 2017, 7:27 AM